Social Media & Influencer Coordinator
We are seeking a dynamic hands-on, brand-driven, and determined for success Social Media and Influencer Coordinator to manage our fast-growing brand presence worldwide. We are after someone who is willing to take full responsibility for their performance and has a hunger to grow with us at a rapid pace marketing our amazing label via social media.
- Develop and execute the brands vision through content creation and social media management.
- Manage performance across all social media channels.
- Maintain the Lioness branding on all channels as directed by the Brand Director, work closely to ensure all branding is consistently met
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team to drive growth, engagement and revenue
- Work directly with Influencers and develop content strategies across all social media channels
- Develop relationships for brand partnerships
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on both Paid & Organic performance
- Competitor analysis on multi-market platforms.
- Effectively planning, coordinating, and reporting on marketing plans and budgets with the team through their life cycle.
- Efficient hold on marketing budget and successfully gaining maximum ROI on a budget also while maintaining admin and bookkeeping for the marketing budget.
- The ability to manage multi portals and multi markets differentiating between the aesthetics of our different in-house brands concurrently.
- Growing the brand's online presence via careful influencer selecting
- Accurate admin of role including reporting, meeting and recording KPI's and pushing for rapid growth and development within the department.
Qualities you will possess:
- Self-motivated, driven with proven experience driving performance.
- Minimum 2-year experience on multi-channel social media including Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and others.
- You have contacts in the industry and are able to manage collaborations.
- Exceptional communication skills, high attention to detail, experience thinking strategically and creatively.
You are hard-working, self-motivated and work extremely well under pressure juggling many tasks and multiple influencers at once. You are hands on, driven and resourceful.
You are able to work autonomously, taking initiative and following through with concurrent projects. You are extremely organised with admin work and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You are energetic, enthusiastic, and LOVE, LIVE, and BREATHE FASHION and know who our competitors and clients are. You are able to identify with the LIONESS girl also love our clothes.
Salary is dependent on proven previous Social Media experience.
This role is for an immediate start Full-time Permanent Position
Please include in cover letter qualities you possess relevant to this role, why you want this role, and why you would be an asset to a rapidly growing company like us.
- ONLY candidates with cover letters are considered.
- ONLY successful candidates will be contacted for progress.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE COVER LETTER ATTACHED:
Email your cover letter & CV to Daniella Johnston on firstname.lastname@example.org.