Wednesday 26th January 2022 - 14th February 2022
One (1) winner will receive the following: 1 x Pamper package + Travel voucher to the value of $2000.
Full Lioness Valentines day edit valued at $1904 *dependent on stock availability at the time of prize claim.
How to Enter
During the promotion period, enter your details into the online form for a chance to win.*
*You are entitled to enter once. The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 14th February 2022 AEST and will be contacted directly via email.
Lioness 28 Pty Ltd
About these Terms & Conditions
By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open only to:
- Those who are 18 years of age or older as of the start of the promotion period (defined below);
- Employees of Lioness (“Participating Parties”) and their parent companies, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with development and execution of this promotion, as well as immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-sibling, step-child, in-laws and spouse of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (people who have shared the same residence at least three months over a period of one year prior to the start of the promotion period), whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Lioness may contact you via email to verify your identity, age or place of residence to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- Lioness may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms or have compromised the fair conduct of this promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
- In case of dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the authorised account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant.
- “Authorised account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email account by the provider and/or email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organisation (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e- mail address.
- Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, accounts or any other methods may void entries and that entrant may be disqualified, and any potential prize may be forfeited.
- Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
- Entries generated through a third-party LIONESS website or software in any way other than the manner set forth in these official rules are prohibited, and LIONESS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant(s) using such methods if discovered by LIONESS.
One (1) winner will receive the following:
- 1 x Pamper package + Travel voucher to the value of $2000
Full Lioness Valentines day edit valued at $1963 *dependent on stock availability at the time of prize claim.
*Winner to be selected at random by Lioness. Winner will receive the prize in AUD.
- Actual value of prizes may vary and Lioness will not award the difference between aggregate and actual values.
- Prize fulfillment is based on availability and prize may differ from promotion images.
- Lioness reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law.
- Prizes are non-transferable and Lioness need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within thirty (30) days from the date the winners are confirmed.
- Please allow 2 weeks for prize delivery from the time a winner provides delivery information to Lioness.
- All federal, state and local taxes on prizes, if any, and all costs and expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being provided are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners may be required to provide their Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes if Lioness is required to file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of a prize awarded and accepted.
- Lioness recommends that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions.
- Lioness may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable.
One (1) winning entrant will be selected, random drawing conducted by Lioness on or about Monday 14 February 2022 AEST
- Potential winning entrants will be contacted via email associated with entry to verify eligibility and confirm the entrant as a winner.
- If a potential winning entrant is determined by Lioness to be ineligible, unqualified to participate in this promotion, in violation of these official rules, or does not respond to Lioness’s correspondence within twenty-four (24) hours, the potential winning entrant may be disqualified and a new potential winning entrant will be selected from the pool of eligible entries, if time permits.
- A potential winner may be required to sign and return, each in the form provided by Lioness, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”), within seven (7) calendar days of receipt.
- Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by Lioness may be disqualified.
- Once the winner's eligibility is verified, they will be confirmed as a winner.
- All decisions of Lioness on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, decisions related to its selection and determination of potential winners of this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal.
- Lioness may need to suspend or cancel the promotion if Lioness becomes unable to conduct it as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control.
- Lioness reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided the Competition and Consumer Act.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Lioness excludes all liability for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in connection with the promotion.
- Lioness is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion, even if caused by Lioness’s negligence.
- Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the promotion will be void.
- Lioness is not responsible for changes to entrant’s contact information.
- Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, travel restrictions and other government requirements relating to COVID-19 are constantly changing and dependent on Winner’s location.
Winners and guests should ensure they check the latest COVID-19 requirements before booking the Prize and commencing travel. LIONESS can not guarantee or be held responsible for any affected travel plans once prize has been issued.
Unless expressly stated as being included in the Prize/s, all other costs and expenses associated with taking the Prize/s become the responsibility of Winner/s and their guest/s, including but not limited to: a) taxes (excluding departure and any other flight-associated taxes, where flights are included in the Prize); b) costs associated with inoculations, passports and/or visa applications; c) transfers; d) travel insurance; e) spending money; f) meals; g) transport to/from an airport departure or return point; h) any extra sightseeing or activities; and i) all other incidental and ancillary costs incurred by Winner/s and/or their guest/s as a direct or indirect result of taking the Prize.
Where the prize includes domestic travel, the Winner and their guest/s must ensure that they have valid documentation for travel, including but not limited to COVID-19 vaccination certificates, which meet the requirements of government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the Winner and their guest/s. If the Winner or their guest/s are refused entry for any reason, they forfeit the Prize and no compensation or substitute will be offered.
- As a condition of participating in the promotion, entrants release LIONESS, Instagram, and participating parties and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “promotion entities”) from liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prizes or participation in any promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
Disputes & Governing Law
- Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this promotion, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.